Wednesday 19 December 2012

Prezi abandoned for now!

Still unable to view the presentation as firefox says it cannot install the plug in.....which is Flash which has just been installed.

I do really enjoy using web 2.0 but this type of situation is so frustrating. This happened to me before when I tried to investigate Prezi and it does put me off going any further.

I tackled this today as I have just finished a big training presentation and was feeling a bit drained, so I thought a spot of 12 things might be a relaxing and productive way to while away some time.....hmmmm!

Ok, I'm leaving Prezi alone for a while and moving on to Zotero. I know I already have an account set up with Zotero, but, like Prezi, I've never got to grips with it. Here's hoping......

No comments:

Post a Comment